I originally bought this chair over a year ago, for use with my desk at home and i have generally been very happy with it. When i first received it, i found it quick and easy to put together. The chair itself is very strong and sturdy, which has meant that it has lasted well over time. However, due to this, it is quite heavy to manoeuvre from one room to another. I have also found this chair to be very comfortable to sit on for many hours, as it is well padded and easy to adjust. However, if you have to move whilst on the chair or get up, the chair’s seat and back panel tend to rustle strangely as they decompress. All in all though, i am extremely happy with this chair and intend to continue using it for a while yet.
Very comfortable and good quality for the price. Very comfortable and good quality for the price. It was a bit fiddly to connect the back of the seat to the base, getting the protective plastic tubing in the right place, otherwise i would have given it a 5.
This isn’t the most expensive or best quality you can buy but it suits those with. At last, i’ve treated myself to a decent chair. This isn’t the most expensive or best quality you can buy but it suits those with a budget in mind and is comfortable after sitting in it, literally, all day, every day, seven days a week. Easy to put together and i’m pleased with it. Here are the specifications for the Trexus Intro Operators Chair PCB High Back H490mm Seat W490xD450xH440-560mm Charcoal:
- High Back Permanent Contact Chair
- The intro Range of entry-level operator and managers seating provides both value and quality, sacrificing none of the comfort and durability you would expect from this brand
- Meeting fire retardancy standard BS7176 medium hazard makes them suitable for use in both the working and domestic environments
- Computer or at-desk tasks are part of work, typically 7-8 hours a day
- Made by Trexus
Well designed – good quality. If you sit at a computer for more than 4 hours a day you need the support a well designed chair can offer and this is one of the better ones. Both height and angle of backrest are easily adjusted to suit your own body and your own workstation. I’m delighted with this purchase and will give it 5 stars if i feel the same a year from now.
For the £ it does the job, easy to put together, comfortable, moves up & don & back tilts – can’t go wrong really .
Reviews from purchasers :
- This isn’t the most expensive or best quality you can buy but it suits those with
- Good value but not so good for my back
- WELL DESIGNED – GOOD QUALITY
Not fancy, but good back support and comfortable to sit in all day.
Perfect for my sons writing desk. Good solid chair, really comfy (nice material on it) and easy to put together.