Great value for money,easily assembled and very comfortable.
Best office chair i’ve ever had. I’m sat on this chair right now and i can confirm having owned it for a couple of months now that it is the most comfortable office chair i have ever owned. The arm rests are at a good height, the back rest is supportive and my daughter assures me that it spins great. Very happy, definitely worth the money.
Very good if you work from home. I bought this chair last month. The assembly process is very simple, but the screws for the arms are very short and i had to fiddle a little bit to screw the arms to the chair. Once assembled it is absolutely great. Using the chair day as working from home a lot. Here are the specifications for the Phoenix High Back Leather Faced Executive Office Chair:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Quality leather facings with matching vinyl back and sides.
- Stylish chrome 5 star base. 25 stone (154Kg) BIFMA tested gas lift and user weight tilt tension control.
- Lockable reclining tilt mechanism, with tension control, adjustable for users body weight and lockable in the upright position.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- Dimensions, Seat Height 485 to 585mm, Seat Depth 500mm, Seat Width 520mm, Overall Width Across Arms 640mm, Back Height 655mm, Back Width 510mm, Arm Height From Floor 660 to 760mm.
Nice looking chair and good value. A present for hubbie to replace a chair where the gas has gone. He is pleased – the chair seems sturdy and looks good. It only gets used 3 days a week so fingers crossed it lasts longer than the last one (< 3 years).
Good value for money, sturdy and easy to construct.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Best Office Chair I’ve ever had
- Nice looking chair and good value
- very good if you work from home
Excellent product, easy to assemble. Quality and finish better than i anticipated. Quick delivery, totally satisfied.
Very nice but one flaw you need to know about. All the positive things everyone is saying about this chair are true. It’s very comfortable, feels well built etc. However, there is one flaw – the lowest position you set it too is still very high. I had to adjust the legs on my desk because it the arm rests wouldn’t fit under it. If you’re like me and have a dodgy lower back, then i would advise buying a foot rest to go with this chair, as i’ve found that having your knees at a position that rests lower than your thighs (like this chair forces me to) can cause it to ache.