Comfortable and great value for money. I bought this chair as i wanted something comfortable to sit on while i am studying and doing work. The chair is comfortable however there isnt much back support. The chair was easy to assemble and is very sturdy. However i would say that when it is at full height, it seems to wobble a bit and somewhat tilts to one side. All in all it is a great chair for the price.
As described medium back office chair, very easy to put together (approx 20mins) and comfortable.
I order two of these chairs which were received in. I order two of these chairs which were received in less than 24 hours from the time of ordering. Instructions as to how the chairs were to be assembled were not difficult to follow, and both chairs were operational within 45 minutes. I have only just taken delivery of these chairs but first impressions are very positive. Here are the specifications for the LANGRIA Comfortable Medium Back Mesh Task Office Chair:
- MADE TO LAST MATERIAL: constructed with 1 breathable mesh and premium PP backrest, 1 mesh upholstered seat pan, 2 comfortable armrests, 1 heavy-duty nylon base with 5 easy moving nylon castors
- FLEXIBLE AND CONVENIENT: fully adjustable height with a 360-degree swivel offer a versatile range of motion; this chair is also equipped with a pneumatic gas lift system for you to easily adjust the height of the seat
- SYNCHRO TILT MECHANISM: this mesh executive chair features a synchro tilt mechanism with 1 position locking that supports the body’s natural movement. Unlock and recline the angle by rotating the knob at the front of the lever clockwise
- EXCELLENT ERGONOMIC DESIGN: the curved contours are designed to give optimal lumbar support and to support your body while keeping your spine properly aligned. Adjustable tilt tension accommodates all different size users
- HIGH QUALITY GUARANTEED: LANGRIA’s mesh task chair meets BIFMA standards and supports up to 130kg of evenly distributed weight, its explosion-proof base plate with sturdy legs increase safety and stability
It won’t support them fully up to the knees and they will feel like they are hanging off. I’m 5’5 and just about fit on the seat. It does not extend forward so taller people will really struggle. It won’t support them fully up to the knees and they will feel like they are hanging off. My dad was unable to sit on it, he is 5’9.
Comfortable, and fit for purpose in my home office. I use it 2-3 times a week all day, and i’m very happy.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Problematic assembly, but a good chair.
- Comfortable and great value for money
- The tilt is not great and one of the arms is slightly loose as
Great, does what it says on the tin.
Very pleased with purchase, thank you.