The chair is good and sturdy. The chair is good and sturdy; the only issue i have is that it is a bit lower (at maximum height) than i expected.
A very comfortable chair, the pu is well stitched and is. A very comfortable chair, the pu is well stitched and is upholstered well. The seat reclines and can be locked in three settings, the gas strut is considerable and the legs strong too. The wheels feel fine on carpet. The armrests can be moved up and down as well as forward and back. The only minor quibble is they are made of plastic and not upholstered but they are still comfortable. The seat itself is on the narrow side but i prefer this as the armrests line up very well with your shoulders (and i’m broad shouldered). One tip when assembling the chair, make sure you put the washers in under the assembly underneath and place them at front end where your legs are. They tilt the seat back a bit which makes a lot of difference sitting in it as they help support your lower back. In all, it’s a good purchase, it’s on the slightly pricey end for an bog-standard office chair but it’s worth it for the durability and features.
Received next day, easy assembly, comfy with good adjustment. Here are the specifications for the LANGRIA Comfortable High Back Leather Executive Chair:
- MADE TO LAST MATERIAL: constructed with premium PU leather upholstered backrest and seat pan, 2 comfortable 2D adjustable armrests, 1 heavy-duty iron base with 5 easy moving nylon castors
- FLEXIBLE AND CONVENIENT: fully adjustable height by a pneumatic gas lift and 2 way adjustable armrests (up and down/forth and back) with a 360-degree swivel offer a versatile range of motion.
- BACK TILT MECHANISM: this mesh executive chair features a back tilt mechanism with 1 position locking that supports the body’s natural movement. Unlock and recline the angle by rotating the knob at the front of the lever clockwise
- EXCELLENT ERGONOMIC DESIGN: the curved contours are designed to give optimal lumbar support and to support your body while keeping your spine properly aligned. Adjustable tilt tension accommodates all different size users
- HIGH QUALITY GUARANTEED: LANGRIA’s leather executive chair meets BIFMA standards and supports up to 150kg of evenly distributed weight, its explosion-proof base plate with sturdy legs increase safety and stability
Comfortable leather executive chair. beautiful leather chair, extremely comfortable easy to assemble and adjust to your perfect sitting position. I hadn’t expected to assemble this chair, but it was very easy to do and would probably take about 10-15 minutes to do. It took me a little longer as i was documenting the steps and had a smaller space in my studio to put all the piece to together. It’s a very large box about 30 inches across, 15 inches’ depth and 25 inches height. There’s about 4 big major pieces the back, seat, chrome base and seat mechanism. The rest includes the casters, gas lift, armrests and screws. You get a hex key to put everything in place. By the time i was finished i had pretty much worn it out, but least you don’t have to hunt around for anything else. Assembly is straightforward with the instructions.
Very presentable, elegant & comfortable.
Reviews from purchasers :
- A very comfortable chair, the PU is well stitched and is
- Fast & Efficient Qulaity
- The chair is good and sturdy
Great well made chair, very poor wheels. . I would have thought that advertising this chair as taking up to 150kg/23. 5 stones then the wheels that came with it would also be suitable, i’m afraid they’re not. I’m nowhere near this weight yet one of the wheels broke after only a months usage, the chair is really well made, unlike a lot of chairs it doesn’t rely on the arms to hold the back up and everything about it other than the wheels is great. The wheels however really let it down, they’re plastic and painted silver, quite how they’d last longer than a few minutes if the user was the maximum weight this chair can take i don’t know, i’ve had lots of chairs, never had one that is supposed to take 150kg before and i’ve never had the wheels break on any of them, they really do let this whole chair down, it’s not a cheap chair but to supply wheels that are 100% plastic, including the fitting it’s no wonder they broke so quickly.
Received next day, easy assembly, comfy with good adjustment.