My son loved it 👍🏼 fab birthday present.
It’s ok but the padding goes flat very quickly leaving the padding in your bottom equally flat 😕.
Slightly misleading identification of leather. Slightly misleading identification of leather. As its faux leather which is artificial synthetic leather. But like the char, also happy with the arms that can be raised up. Very easy to assemble, the packaging it comes in is also not that large. Here are the specifications for the GTFORCE ROADSTER 2 SPORT RACING CAR OFFICE CHAIR:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- The GTFORCE Roadster 2 Racing office and gaming chair is the perfect chair to race through a day of work or game in comfort and style. The ideal gift for any motoring enthusiast.
- Exceptional design combined with high quality materials and superior workmanship will make your work desk an adventure playground.
- Sumptuous high quality faux leather, together with colour matched caster wheels really makes it look the part. There is even an air vent on the backrest to symbolise engine vents found on sports cars.
- These chairs have a lift and tilt mechanism. This chair can be adjusted to the required height, Armrest can be lifted up if you need them out of the way. You can even leave the Tilt/recliner unlocked and use the chair as a rocking chair.
- These are genuine GTFORCE chairs built with quality in mind and will last you for years. Suitable for home office use.
Good quality – son thinks it’s great.
Excellent chair i brought it for my son who is. Excellent chair i brought it for my son who is 18 and needed a gaming chaircan’t fault it he states it is very comfortable and as he spends most of the day and night in it i can only assume he is telling the truth.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Comfortable chair
- A very comfortable and sleek looking chair
- Great chair and if my son is going to spend
Good posture but excludes relaxation. I bought this as part of my sons birthday and as he is trying to be a professional gamer, i’m happy to invest in a chair that’ll provide a good posture. The chair is okay, but i think they could of added a couple more features, such as allowing it to recline, when my son is not playing games – he maybe watching something on amazon video and he just can’t do it in this chair, being upright all the time is not relaxing, he can’t put his legs up and if tries his knees start to hurt. Overall the chair looks nice, but i’ll buy him a better chair for christmas and donate this one to someone else.
So comfy and ergonomic would recommend buying again.