The cream colour is a bit yellower than expected but ok. Easy to assemble if you follow the instructions. Other reviewers seem to have a problem with fitting the arms and by implication fitted them last not as per the instructions which say to assemble them before fixing the back to the seat.
First of all, this is not easy to assemble, unless you are an ikea fan. You really need 2 people, and there is some pushing and shoving. I found it hard to fit the last arm, and had to order another one, thinking it was too short. However, the suppliers sent a new one quickly, as well as a new wheel when one broke right away.
A very nice and comfortable chair. I am a big guy and wanted something comfy and safe. This chair was a bit hard to put together, getting the arm placement, but very easy other than that. It is comfortable, it looks great and hopefully will give a long life. Here are the specifications for the Farnham High Back Cream Leather Faced Executive Office Chair:
- Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
- Quality leather facings with matching vinyl back and sides.
- Light oak wooden armrests with removable vinyl leather look pads for additional user comfort.
- 25 stone (154Kg) BIFMA tested gas lift and user weight tilt tension control.
- Lockable reclining tilt mechanism, with tension control, adjustable for users body weight and lockable in the upright position.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
For the price, this is a good chair, but don’t expect too much. It is fairly firm, but quite comfortable and supportive. However, i think it will need a few weeks for it to soften up, although i would rather that than for it to be soft to begin with and like sitting on squashy marshmallow later. The finish is leather-faced on the seat and front of the backrest, but vinyl on the rear. The wood seems to be oak-effect (or veneer) rather than solid oak. Assembly on the other hand is quite difficult. Getting the arms lined up with their bolts requires two people and a lot of pushing and pulling. Not recommended for a single person, unless you have more muscle than most (and three hands). The instructions are pretty clear, though not especially so, but they are quite easy to follow.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Reasonable quality chair.
- Great chair, great service
- a very nice and comfortable chair
Very comfortable just what i was looking for.