This office chair in my number in my home, my ratings 10* out of 10*excellent,,.
Fantastic chair, easy to assemble and super comfy for gaming all day. Very smart would highly recommend.
This office chair in my number in my home, my ratings 10* out of 10*excellent,,. Here are the specifications for the Brand New Designed Racing Sport Swivel Office Chair in Colour:
- Brand new design racing style high back office chair upholstered with high quality PU leather, soft thick padding for superior comfort and lumbar support. 360 degree swivel, tilt function, upright lock function. Height adjustable.
- Heavy duty gas lift and strong castors holds load up to 120 KG. BIFMA and SGS tested. Fire retardant.
- Height from seat back to floor: 110 to 120cm. Height from seat to floor: 47 to 57 cm. Seat back height x seat width: 80 x 53 cm. Seat depth x seat width: 51 x 51 cm. Height From floor to Armrest: 68 to 78 cm.
- For addresses in Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands & Highlands and other offshore isles, delivery surcharge will apply. Please select EXPRESS DELIVERY when purchase otherwise we will not be able to fulfill the order. Please note we cannot deliver to Channel Islands.
- “Cherry Tree Furniture” is a registered trade mark,sold exclusively by Daal’s Home. We do not make furniture for anyone else so please beware of imitations. Purchases from elsewhere may differ from the descriptions and will not be protected by our warranty.
Very comfortable and just what was needed for my son’s new desk.
Bought this as a ‘gaming chair’ for my 14 year old son and he loves it as do i. The red colour really pops against his pale blue bedroom and navy carpet – looks great in his room.Very comfy too and easy to put together.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Awesome Looking Chair
- Sturdy and comfy
- A very good buy!
What an amazingly comfortable chair, barely want to get out of it. I know other people have said its hard to build, but i managed it in under 10 minutes on my own, without any problems at all.
Great looking chair – straightforward assembly if you are patient. Received this today and set about putting it together. All the bolts and instructions are there and relatively easy to follow. It is a bit fiddly to put together if there is only one of you and takes around 20 minutes. I would suggest screwing the arm-rests onto the chair back as the first step as the base is probably easier to manipulate and line up with the screw holes than the back. Once that is together, the rest is really simple. Once it is together it really is a great looking piece of furniture. Looks much more expensive than it is. I can’t yet comment on the longevity of the product but, hey, it’s a chair and i’m not expecting it to last forever anyway.